I’ve been blessed over the years to have folks leave fabric with me, give fabric to me, and I’ve made and carried a small variety of dance and other costumes and supplies that I would love to see in use kin the world, as opposed to sitting in my studio/ closet.
I also have just received a few boxes of costumes and supplies from the estate of Anjali, and hope that these well loved but in immaculate condition pieces can also find new life and want to give folks a chance to come take a look and see what calls to them.
- RSVP and the address will be provided.
- Choose the date that works for you, email or message me on the Facebook event<s>, and grab a tote bag and come on over.
- Items will be in 3 categories:
- as priced < payment options will be visa/ MasterCard / e-transfer/ cash>
- by cash -pay what you can- into the “Karma Pig” – I won’t ask how much you are giving, so there’s no pressure!
- for Anjali estate items – cash donation of your choice to culturalhorizons.ca < I’ll have a separate donation box for this that I will then deliver to Tony Gaston for the charity